Fence Contractor In Calgary
WHY MORE HOMEOWNERS ARE CHOOSING PROJECT LANDSCAPE FOR THEIR NEXT FENCE PROJECT
- Customer service is paramount at project landscape – we build lasting relationships and always stand behind our installations.
- Project landscape has been building fences for over 20 years. We will ensure your project is finished on time and on budget. We uphold the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship
- We have the highest liability insurance the industry has to offer
- We are in good standings with workers compensation
- We use the highest quality materials for all our fences
- Project landscape offers an Iron clad warranty on all fence installations
- 100% satisfaction GUARANTEED
CALGARY’S TRUSTED FENCE INSTALLERS
It is hard to know whether or not your fencing contractor is truly a trusted fence installer. Everything can look great on a new fence even when not constructed properly. Project landscape ensures all are fences are built to last. All our post holes are at a depth of 3.5 to 4 feet deep, we don’t dry pack our concrete, we pour and mix our concrete so we get the right consistency every time, we choose the best materials which means no splits down the center of the posts, We use screws on the entire fence not nails or staples to make sure it’s a long lasting finish.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CALGARY FENCE CONTRACTOR:
Calgary is literally saturated with fence contractors, so how do you know which contractor is right or wrong for your project. Many of them offer a significantly lower price than other contractors; this is a warning sign that they are most likely cutting corners on the overall construction of the fence. There is also the “one day fencing” advertisement that has been floating around Calgary from summer to summer. This can cost you more money in the long run. A one day fence is bound to fall over on the first major windy day. Building on freshly poured concrete is a huge mistake. The post should set for at least 24 hours from being poured.