There can be a number of reasons you are interested in having a fence on your property. It protects you and your family from unwanted visitors as well as gives you a defined area for animals or even children. It can help establish privacy or reduce noise or unattractive views.
At Project Landscape we have the know how to help you with your fence installation. Our finished products are durable, functional and yet attractive. We have experience working with residential, commercial, and agricultural areas. We understand the various needs for industrial, recreational and even extensive acreage.
We have access to a good choice of materials. So, whether you are interested in something utilitarian or something ornate, our products include wood, vinyl, chain link, wire, plank, or ornamental metal.
Our crews are trained to be considerate of the environment as well as our customers’ property. Our objective is to disturb as little of the adjacent plant life as possible. From the planning stage through construction and final approval, we attempt to reduce waste and to complete the project to the satisfaction of our clients.
If you are considering adding a fence to your property but are wondering if it will actually be of value, here are some things to consider.
- Privacy – Personal privacy is certainly something to be aware of. Whether it is that solitary cup of morning coffee, the freedom to entertain, or the comfort to know that no one can see your children playing in the backyard, a fence can help maintain a hindrance to prying eyes. Another factor is if you have dogs as pets. Unnecessary barking at neighbors or passers by can be annoying and frustrating to the animals. If this is the purpose of your fence, you should shy away from chain link, or other see-through materials.
- Safety – Fencing can teach children and pets the importance of staying safe. It prevents wandering into a road or investigating new areas. Fencing around a pool area also restricts an accidental drowning.
- Décor – Your landscaping maintains a reflection of your taste and decorative interests as much as interior wall hangings or furniture. Choosing the right kind of fence will provide curb appeal, increase the value of your home, and provide the ambiance for outdoor entertaining.
- Security – Probably the topmost reason. Even areas with low crime rates can be victims of intrusion. The right fence can help deter burglaries. If you live in a rural area or near a wildlife preserve, it will prevent most wild animals from coming into your yard and causing damage.
- Property Lines – Erecting a fence is the perfect way to denote your property from your neighbor’s. We can arrange to have the property line surveyed and authenticated prior to a fence installation so that you will have documentation in the event of a dispute.
When you are ready to discuss fencing options, contact us at Project Landscape. We will be happy to arrange for a convenient appointment so that we can take measurements and discuss your needs and options.