What to look for in a commercial landscape contractor in Calgary
One of your best projects this year is to landscape your home in Calgary. Beautiful environment contributes significantly to your well-being and quality of life. Since landscaping is now in your agenda, don’t settle for DIY, look for a commercial landscape contractor.
What does a great commercial company do?
For your project, you need a contractor. The job of Calgary commercial lawn care contractors involve refurbishing and beautifying outdoor spaces by planting flowering plants, trees, shrubs and designing lawns. They also construct landscaping features, such as decks, paths, patios and walkways. They serve the needs of residential and commercial customers in many private and public places.
Qualities of a good commercial contractor
- Your commercial landscape contractor offers a full suite of seasonal service: literally from sun to snow.
- They adopt sustainable landscaping and are well-equipped with environmentally –friendly, safer & cleaner and cost-effective methods.
- They have appropriate state & bonded workers licenses, compensation insurance and general liability insurance.
- All workers are drug free. They enforce a zero tolerance drug policy to ensure everyone’s well-being.
- They are financially sound and have better access to all things needed for the project.
- From fleet to the uniforms, they maintain a neat truck and the crew is tidy in their uniforms, looking sharp & energetic in their work.
- The company boosts of an impressive portfolio of clients.
- They provide dedicated customer relationship management, know the ins and outs of your property and offer you effective feedback as needed.
Before signing contract, your potential provider must answer key questions positively
- What size property can the landscape provider or contractor adequately service?
- How long has the company been doing business in Calgary?
- Does the contractor have the required liability insurance?
- Are they licensed to apply pesticides and work irrigation systems?
Benefits of hiring the service of Landscape Company
Whether you retain professional lawn and landscape care for your domestic or commercial property, you and your garden have these benefits
- Company keeps your home or business looking beautiful. Your landscape plays a large role in your property’s overall look.
- No need to buy high-quality gardening tools as company provides these specialized equipment and materials.
- Calgary landscape providers are experts and offers cost-effective solutions to any issues on your land.
- Your landscape is preserved from any error committed. As even little mistakes can have a big impact on your its health and beauty.
- Calgary commercial lawn care specialists know the ideal balance of common services, such as mowing, aeration and pruning that help your plant’s growth.
- Your grass enjoys consistent routine optimizing their health and wellbeing.
- You save time, no need to your spend taking care of your plants. You are confident that you have hired professionals to take care of them.
These benefits are yours when you have contract with a reputable lawn and landscape company who will look after the care of your property.
Now you know what are the qualities and features of the best landscaping company that is right for you. You have checked that they have solid reputation; their portfolio contains good clients, they are certified specialists and experts with positive local experience. Furthermore, you can work well with them as your personalities are compatible. With good company you contribute to the beauty of Calgary landscape!
Located in Calgary, Alberta, we serve the commercial and residential community of Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie, Chestermere and surrounding areas.