Join the Project Landscape Team
Have you been looking for the opportunity to join a company where the skills and talents you have developed can be displayed and appreciated? Do you think you have the education, experience and skills required to help Project Landscape achieve our short and long term goals? Is it time to eliminate frustrations from your current place of employment? If so, Project Landscape may be exactly what you are looking for. Project Landscape has a very diverse and talented team that has brought the company to where it is today. Through consistent effort and continual team work, Project Landscape continues to thrive in a competitive market.
We believe in a friendly workplace for all employees and strive to create a very team orientated work environment. It is only by achieving these two key factors that Project Landscape will continue to find success.
Project Landscape sound like a good fit for you?
If yes, you can come to us, we are always on the lookout for new and/or experienced talent that we can add to the pool of talent we already have. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking to start your career or you are ready to move your career to the next level.
Benefits of working for Project Landscape
- Competitive Compensation.
- Relaxing and Conducive work environment
- Clean and Working equipment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Plans
- Opportunities for advancement
What we’re looking for in you
Now, that is what we offer to our team members that have the power, capability and drive to help the company meet all short term and long term goals. On your side, we want to look for individuals that will add to an already outstanding team. Read on to get versed in what we want from you:
- Serving Spirit-Project Landscape is always on the eye out for individuals that maintain a servant mindset with the willingness to serve the community and one another.
- Accountability-Project Landscape believes that mistakes will happen, but now we want individuals that are willing to learn from mistakes and continue to improve their careers with no excuses.
- Quality Mindset-All the people we welcome to work with us should possess a quality driven mindset. This is what helps maintain customers and allows us to offer the best services.
As the company continues to grow, so does the need for talented, motivated and skilled team members. We have a list of all the positions currently open. If you don’t find your position here, it doesn’t mean we cannot work with you. Let us know and we’ll work together to find a position that best compliments your skills and talents.
Positions Currently Open
Lawn Care Technician: As a lawn care technician, you will operate as a crew of 2 or independently to apply lawn care services. You should be proactive to provide meaningful insights (care tips) to the customers on best care practices for their lawn. A valid driver’s license is required with a clean driver’s abstract. Prior experience of at least 1-2 years is required.
Landscape Maintenance: As a member of our Landscape maintenance crews, you will enjoy a constant change of scenery , working outside and a multitude of different tasks as follows. Weeding, edging, mulching, trimming and leaf clean-up are the standard areas of work associated with this position. Experience is preferred, however training will be provided for the right candidate.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor: Supervising and working alongside a crew of dedicated staff, you will oversee, organize and engage in the maintenance, clean-up and completion of all assigned properties. This position requires a customer service minded individual and someone who can lead with passion, integrity and a genuine care for the work being completed. The qualified candidate will possess a valid driver’s license and have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Landscape Construction: Construction crew members are responsible for planting trees, shrubs, flowers, alongside tasks such as building patios, walkways, retaining walls, fences, decks, landscape lighting and all other applicable areas concerning Landscape construction. Prior experience is preferred, however training will be provided for the right candidate. Ability to operate related equipment is considered an asset.
- Landscape Construction Supervisor: Leading a team of individuals, you will oversee, organize and work alongside your team to transform client properties with a custom-designed Prior experience of 2-4 years is required. Qualified applicants must hold a valid drivers license and be proficient in the ability to operate all tools related to the job.
- Landscape Designer: As Project Landscape continues to grow, we are always on the lookout for experienced, green industry sales staff and landscape designers to add to our team. The right candidate will hold a multitude of full-time roles within the company, from landscape designer to residential/commercial account manager.